WordPress Premium Services Team ManagerPrimary Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Join our team…
The WordPress Premium Services Team Manager manages and oversees a team of WordPress Experts who provide services for both GoDaddy and 3rd party customers. WordPress Premium Support (WPPS) is a 'productized' service. A paid subscription customer receives access to a 24/7 team of expert WordPress developers who can answer WordPress queries, offer a wide range of services for WordPress websites, and provide technical recommendations and suggestions. This position will play a critical role in providing a high-quality level of service and high availability to our customer base by performing both proactive and reactive solutions.
Your safety is our number one priority! Our office is in Belgrade but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead a team of WordPress Experts to accomplish defined goals and objectives
- Manage Team on task completion, process, procedures, and guidelines
- Work to develop and build relationships with internal teams and departments.
- Continually plan, assign, and direct work, appraise performance, reward and discipline employees
- Maintain team motivation through continuous feedback, and positive reinforcement
- Encourage team members to take ownership of customer issues and ensure a positive customer experience
- Manage performance and service goals as defined by the company
- Identify areas of opportunity within the team to develop and implement comprehensive action plans
- Analyze performance of WordPress Experts through report generation, logging, and accurate tracking of ticket completion and SLA performance statistics across all channels
- Assist Product Manager/Management with additional duties, as needed
- Disseminate product updates to team members in a timely manner
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
Work-related Experience and Skills:
- Strong reliability and leadership demonstrated in previous roles
- Experience with WordPress, SSH, and PHP/MySQL-based troubleshooting and other core technologies used in the Linux hosting LAMP stack (Windows familiarity a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and multi-task critical programs and projects
- Ingenuity to find creative solutions for complex problems
- Ability to work independently, use good judgment, and produce creative and practical solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of employees
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and training skills
- Good business English written and oral skills
We’ve got your back…
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012463