WordPress ExpertBelgrade, Serbia
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a WordPress Specialist at GoDaddy’s WordPress Premium Support team you will help our customers receive fast, professional and fabulous service using your WordPress expertise. You will be part of the crew that quickly gets them back on track if something goes wrong.
Your safety is our number one priority! Our office is in Belgrade but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
What you'll get to do
- Ensuring high efficiency in managing all technical aspects of the WordPress;
- WordPress theme and plugin audits;
- Plugin and theme installation;
- Database Management (MySQL);
- Customer service via email.
You might also have
- Minimum of two years experience in working with WordPress and WooCommerce;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools in different browsers;
- Ability to understand and perform CSS modifications in order to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Experience with website speed optimization;
- Understand the concept of MySQL, familiar with phpMyAdmin and the WordPress database structure;
- Basic knowledge of SSH;
- Patience and determination to help less technical customers with their website issues
- Competitive base salary;
- Medical services subscription;
- Healthy breakfast;
- Annual Bonus.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010348