SEO SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Belgrade, Serbia; Iași, Romania; Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The SEO Analyst will optimise the GoDaddy Global websites alongside our local brands which consist of 123 Reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe, Domain Factory and TSO Host.
Job Description :
- Assist with the identification of areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content optimisation to increase the visibility of the company websites
- Assist with technical audits
- On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring
- Help identify issues with website speed and mobile-friendliness
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- Analyse link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files
- Tracking, reporting and analysing Search performance
- Minimum of 1-year SEO experience
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge of various SEO tools such as or similar to Moz, SEMRush, SearchMetrics, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Xenu, Google’s Keyword Planner, SEO PowerSuite, SEO Tools for Excel
- Knowledge of recent history of Google algorithm updates
- Intermediate Excel skills – proficiency in data manipulation using pivot tables, vlookups etc.
- Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and oral)
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.