SEO SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Belgrade, Serbia; Iași, Romania; Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Senior SEO Specialist will optimise the GoDaddy regional websites alongside assisting with our local brands which consist of 123 Reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe, Domain Factory and TSO Host.
- Work alongside the Head of SEO to progress our technical SEO strategy
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content to increase the visibility of the company websites
- Work alongside and guide the marketing teams in developing a content strategy according to search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent in various EMEA languages
- Identify and propose solutions for website speed and mobile-friendliness issues
- Work with Content, PR, Social and wider teams, ensuring we are utilizing search insights effectively across the business
- Plan website consolidations and migrations from start to finish
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Perform keyword research & mapping
- Run technical audits on our websites
- Analyse competitor and keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight
- Understand the importance of on-site UX; making recommendations on potential improvements
- Analyse link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files
- Assist with management of htaccess files and xml sitemaps
- Help automate processes as much as possible
- Keep the business aware of all major updates and what implications they can have for us
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical SEO role, preferably in-house
- Proficient working knowledge of various SEO tools such as or similar to Moz, SEMRush, SearchMetrics, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Xenu, Google’s Keyword Planner, SEO PowerSuite, SEO Tools for Excel, Google APIs
- Highly competent in Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends
- Proficient command of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of JS, PHP and regex
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- A fanatical level of interest in Google and passion for internet marketing
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and exquisite attention to detail
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.