UX Manager - WordPress and ProApply Apply Later Location Belgrade, Serbia
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a UX Manager you will be helping the design efforts of GoDaddy’s WordPress and Pro team. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of design systems, strong visual design style, and layout techniques. We are seeking a candidate that can think through complicated design systems and challenge existing constraints. Candidates should also have experience executing design projects from conception to production, delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines, as well as defining and implementing success metrics.
- Serve as the design lead for GoDaddy Belgrade office
- Create usable and engaging user experiences that support customer needs and business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for the web
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills is a plus.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.