Senior Software Engineer - BackendPrimary Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
What you'll get to do...
- Writing code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Providing and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another
Your experience should include...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent field
- Proven experience in Python (1+ years) and software development (3+ years)
- Experience with databases like MySQL, RDS or MongoDB
- Demonstrable experience with web-based technologies and RESTful APIs
- Good verbal and oral communication in English
You might also have...
- Experience with build/task automation tools
- Experience with Linux shell commands
- Knowledge of AWS technologies
- Comfortable in all aspects of agile development methodology
- You love owning your results and being independent
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based of performance
- Full-time employment in accordance with the labor law
- Learning and development budget for every employee
- Clear defined career path and mentorship
- Flexible working schedule and time off
- Private health-care
About us: GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012207