Senior Software Development Engineer - Productivity ApplicationsApply Apply Later Location Belgrade, Serbia; Iași, Romania; Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s Productivity suite of applications and services help millions of small businesses run and grow their ventures. We are looking for strong Fullstack Engineers who are passionate about scalability and growth.
If you’re into both frontend & backend (C# or Java) and love to build efficient, seamlessly integrated products, this is the team for you! You will have an active role in creating and supporting the application responsible for administering all Office 365 & Open Xchange accounts offered by GoDaddy, including account creation, data migration, setup, and help. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
- Write and maintain C# code
- Write and maintain ReactJS code
- Write and maintain PHP code
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Apply Agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
- Be expected to contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
- 5-9 years of professional full-time software engineering experience coding in C# or Java
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, Scrum preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc)
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS cloud services a plus
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 would be a plus
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.