Migration SpecialistBelgrade, Serbia
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Migration Specialist will be responsible for processing the bulk of the website migration fulfilmentand. Beside he will be at the forefront of providing exemplary technical service to customers and ensuring their satisfaction, as well as identifying any areas in internal documentation and tools needing an overhaul.
Your safety is our number one priority! Our office is in Belgrade but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
What you'll get to do
- Complete migration tickets submitted by the Website Migrations team, which may include advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis, server configuration updates, and software installation.
- Contribute feedback regarding tools and processes to ensure the department is running efficiently and productively.
- Communicate order resolution to Website Migration team through ticket support and other communication channels.
- Perform quality assurance testing on the functionality of migrated sites.
- Install SSLs, configure firewalls, update DNS, and perform other tasks vital to complete site migrations.
You might also have
- Demonstrated ability to follow documentation and a logical troubleshooting process.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and common CMSs
- Knowledge of available backup systems to ensure data redundancy and protection
- Understanding of current and deprecated PHP functions and their effects on customer websites
- Advanced understanding of DNS records
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009983