Analyst - Website Security Support I - Incident ResponseApplyApply Later Location Belgrade, Serbia; Romania Additional Locations Belgrad, Serbia; Remote, Bulgaria; Remote, Romania; Remote, Kiev, Ukraine
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
They will mainly work with website cleanups but the role requires knowledge on Programming (mostly PHP), to understand how pieces of code could be used maliciously, Content Management System (CMS) to understand its structure and how attackers take advantage of that and much more. Every ticket or interaction we have with our clients is not only an opportunity to help their business prosper and succeed but also learn a different skill along the way during the cleanup process.
The candidate has the opportunity to work with different technologies and learn different aspects of Information Security.
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets)
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not
- Encouraging our system with new findings to improve our automation process
- Solving customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software
- Writing regular expressions “regex”
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding)
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.