Website SpecialistBeeston, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Beeston (currently working from home)
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiastic Website Specialist to join our existing website specialist team. We seek to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth. Working within the professional Web Services Team, you’ll have a high interaction over the telephone with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution.
- Liaise with our sales team to onboard new customers.
- Advise clients regarding website best practice and suggest optimization opportunities.
- Provide а key point of contact with our small business clients as we deliver a premium website design service.
- Carry out ad-hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes.
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients.
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets.
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal standard methodologies and how to implement campaign tracking.
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients.
- Use quality control to optimize all output before presenting to each client.
Your experience should include...
- Solid customer service experience needed.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategy is needed.
- Account management skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work to deadlines
We've got your back...
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Private medical insurance.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010349