Website SpecialistPrimary Location: Beeston, United Kingdom
Location: Our offices are based in Beeston but for now you will be working from home, with the possibility that this will become a permanent work-from-home position
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiastic Website Specialist to join our existing website specialist team. We seek to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth. Working within the professional Web Services Team, you’ll have a high interaction over the telephone with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution.
- Liaise with our sales team to onboard new customers
- Advise clients regarding website best practice and suggest optimization opportunities
- Provide а kеy point of contact with our small business clients аs we deliver a premium website design service
- Carry out ad-hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal standard methodologies and how to implement campaign tracking
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients
- Use quality control to optimize all output before presenting to each client
Your experience should include...
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Account management skills recommended
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work to deadlines
We've got your back...
- £20,720 basic salary
- Training and excellent progression opportunities
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A progressive, fun and supportive culture
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013328