Software Engineering Director / Platform ArchitectUnited Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You’ll work in our office in Nottingham, UK.
What you'll get to do...
- GoDaddy is the leading Hosting Company and Domain registrar globally. The GoDaddy Partners business focuses on creating ground-breaking solutions to help the everyday entrepreneur that serves others – Creatives, Agencies, Resellers and software developers to name a few.
- We have a unique opportunity for a passionate technologist to join the GoDaddy Partners business in a leadership role to lead and grow a significant B2B platform currently responsible for multi-million-dollar revenue.
Your experience should include...
- You will be top of your game, and ready to move into a significant engineering leadership role, but you’ll also be looking for a role where you can remain firmly hands-on and lead a hand-picked team of software developers by example.
- You will have an eye for technical excellence, and you will have an eye for quality and demonstrable experience using Test Driven Development. You champion security by design and you have the war wounds to instinctively know how to design for performance and availability.
You might also have...
- Agile is in your DNA, but you are pragmatic about its implementation, instinctively knowing how to apply it in different situations and knowing how to avoid its shortcomings. You know that your team are key to your success and you have a passion for growing and mentoring people and sharing your knowledge broadly.
- You thrive in a complex environment and you are not scared of change. However, you have a passion for simplification and have actively championed and succeed in consolidating technology and process complexity in your previous roles.
- Whilst not essential, knowledge and awareness of the hosting industry, creative agencies and development outsourcing would be beneficial.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009620