Software Development Engineer in TestBeeston, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: United Kingdom or remote
As part of ReComm Platform Team, you will be involved in maintaining the standard of quantity across the EMEA ReComm Platform, including end to end automated testing.
What you'll get to do...
- Build, update, and execute automated tests; analyse failure/success of automated tests and makes modifications as required.
- Investigate and track problems in software as a result of testing.
- Design and document automated processes.
- Create, execute, design, maintain, review, document and improve automated tests, tools or scripts.
Your experience should include...
- Excellent understanding of Functional Testing principles - At least 3+ years of relevant experience with Automation Testing mindset, tools and frameworks (REST Assured would be a plus).
- ISTQB qualification
- Good understanding of REST architecture and concepts.
- Good comprehension of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Database knowledge.
- Experience working with build tools (Maven).
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and processes.
- Good ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good assertiveness.
- Proven industry-standard methodologies' experience such as Agile, Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011661