Sales SupervisorPrimary Location: Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Location Details: Beeston, Nottingham, United Kingdom
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small business by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With approximately 17 million customers worldwide and more than 59 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their ideas, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers, and manage their business.
Shifts: 4 day working week which include weekends - Shift times will be between 7am - 9pm - 37.5 hours
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract
What you'll get to do...
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for the development, performance, and achievements of a team of Care Sale Guides while simultaneously working closely with, and learning from a tenured supervisor. This role will be directly empower our core values and provide the Care vision of customer excellence to team members daily. It starts with a desire to be part of something bigger than oneself. You will be directly responsible for a multi-million-dollar operation that has the opportunity to make thousands of customers a year have a better day as the result of their interaction with your team. It is all centered on the ultimate measure of customer satisfaction – the outcome of earning their business.
- Drive performance against established KPIs by coaching your team on consultative behaviours that lead to a WOW experience
- Provide accurate and timely feedback on a regular basis for key performance measures and progress/attainment toward defined outcomes
- Objectively and constructively review phone calls with team members with the purpose of continuous improvement in both interpersonal skills and customer engagement
- Perform team member reviews on a bi-weekly basis with all employees individually to build more effective communications, bring focus to alignment of activity and outcomes, understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of individual performance
- Be visible and available for all team members on the floor, always and without exception
- Demonstrate complete ownership of escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each one while using outside the box thinking
- Manage admin duties consistently and effectively
- Join forces regularly by working with peers and other cross-functional partners to ensure the success of your team, department, and our customers
Your experience should include...
- Extensive experience of working in a contact centre, with a proven track record of consistently achieving sales goals in a structured environment
- Proven leadership and coaching experience in a contact centre sales environment
- Excellent people, communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Ability to easily adapt and be resilient in the face of change
- Effective communication skills to articulate the company vision, product changes and adapting to new sales, services, and marketing strategies
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ongoing desire to learn and develop
- Proven ability to be proactive and a self-starter
We've got your back...
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A dynamic, fun and encouraging culture
- Recognition rewards and incentives
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016756