Inbound Sales and Support GuidePrimary Location: Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Location Details: Beeston, United Kingdom
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
Start Date: Monday 23rd January 2023
Salary: Up to £24.5K depending on relevant experience and skills plus uncapped commission
Shifts: Full Time on a rota to include 1 weekend in 3 and Bank Holidays
What you'll get to do...
An exciting opportunity (with 6 weeks full time training) has arisen to join our fun and encouraging Inbound Sales and Support team. Do you love guiding and supporting customers to success and upselling? In this role you will:
- Support our existing customers via inbound telephone calls, providing the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to all
- Help and guide customers with technical elements of our systems and products, providing tools and insights to transform ideas into success
- Use your discovery questioning, influencing and relationship building skills to discover customer’s needs and advise customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms, and services
- We invite you on a fun filled learning journey of 6 weeks full time GoDaddy induction / training to get to know and use our products and services to ensure you are set up for success
Your experience should include...
- Able to deliver an outstanding “WOW” customer service experience
- A great telephone manner, excellent communicator - able to build rapport to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers
- Solid understanding of the internet, email and hosting technology / or have worked within a technical or online business would be advantageous
- Drive and passion to work with key performance indicators, in a target-driven sales environment
- Able to multi task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently
- Able to adapt quickly in a sales environment and maintain a high performance
- An on going desire to learn
You might also have...
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes and systems quickly
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
- Comprehension - Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to customers queries and needs
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission earnings per month
- 33 days annual leave
- Fast track to leadership and more training opportunities
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Remote working until offices open up
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014386