Inbound Sales and Support Guide - Weekend ShiftPrimary Location: Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Location Details: Beeston, United Kingdom
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
Start Date: 22nd January 2024
Salary: Up to £23.5K depending on relevant experience and skills plus uncapped commission
Shifts: Full time 4 day working week, Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday/ Monday - 8am - 6:30pm
During the start of your employment, you will be expected to attend new hire training Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm in office (for approximately 6 weeks). After you have completed your training, your working pattern will change to an average of 37.5 hours per week Friday to Monday, to support the business needs of the Company but you will divide your time between working remotely from your home and at our Beeston office.
What you'll get to do...
An exciting opportunity (with 6 weeks full time training) has arisen to join our fun and encouraging Inbound Sales and Support team. Do you love guiding and supporting customers to success and upselling? In this role you will:
- Support our existing customers via inbound telephone calls, providing the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to all
- Help and guide customers with technical elements of our systems and products, providing tools and insights to transform ideas into success
- Use your discovery questioning, influencing and relationship building skills to discover customer’s needs and advise customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms, and services
- We invite you on a fun filled learning journey of 6 weeks full time GoDaddy induction / training to get to know and use our products and services to ensure you are set up for success
Your experience should include...
- Able to deliver an outstanding “WOW” customer service experience
- A great telephone manner, excellent communicator - able to build rapport to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers
- Solid understanding of the internet, email and hosting technology / or have worked within a technical or online business would be advantageous
- Drive and passion to work with key performance indicators, in a target-driven sales environment
- Able to multi task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently
- Able to adapt quickly in a sales environment and maintain a high performance
You might also have...
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes and systems quickly
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
- Comprehension - Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to customers queries and needs
- An on going desire to learn
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritise integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R019478