Hosting SupportBeeston, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Based in our brand-new flagship office in Beeston, Nottingham
Join our team…
Are you passionate about assisting customers with all of their technical needs? Do you love to guide customers to success? If so, come join our Hosting Support team. Hosting support phones agents, support GoDaddy’s hosting customers on multiple channels, primarily via inbound telephone calls. You will be the first point of contact and provide professional consultation to customers. Your interactions will range from questions about current GoDaddy products/services to consultation regarding new purchases. You will effectively respond and provide information to customers regarding new product and service offerings and contract extension options, and will cross-sell additional products/services.
What you'll get to do...
- Consult with customers about their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and solutions to their online goals, all while providing first-call-resolution.
- Address customers' technical concerns by walking them through control panels for Content Management Systems, as well as cPanel, Plesk and GoDaddy custom interfaces.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues by utilizing FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
- Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, including by researching and providing solutions for issues of moderate complexity.
- Build trust, interact, and communicate effectively with various levels of the organization, while meeting department quality and production standards.
Your experience should include...
- Deep understanding of Internet Technology required, including but not limited to using internet browsers and FTP clients.
- An understanding of Content Management Services such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal, and the ability to navigate and edit would be advantageous.
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems and to provide support to customers in both the Linux and Windows hosting environments would be good to have.
- Minimum direction required on most customer support interactions.
- Supporting team members in solving technical queries.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them. It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods
We've got your back...
- 22k salary + commission
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free cereal, fruit and hot drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated training team
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010169