EMEA Recruiter - Beeston, United KingdomPrimary Location: Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Location Details: Beeston, Nottinghamshire
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
What you'll get to do...
Here at GoDaddy, our EMEA Talent Acquisition team is enthusiastic about Recruiting! Sourcing and screening amazing candidates for our opportunities across EMEA. We deliver both low and high-volume roles across our Corporate Technical and Customer Care functions. As the front face of the business, we work in partnership with our Hiring Managers to deliver a full 360 recruitment service. We are steadfast in ensuring that every candidate has a seamless, credible, and enjoyable recruitment experience end to end. As our Recruiter for EMEA based in Beeston; you will be responsible for a multitude of requisitions. You will manage key partners and hiring managers; handling requisitions end to end, identifying and hiring the best talent to join our amazing GoDaddy family across EMEA.
- Identify, attract, and acquire top talent by screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and scheduling interviews
- Maintain a candidate pipeline and ensure timely follow up with applicants
- Source external candidates through LinkedIn, social media networks, and job boards
- Work as a team to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure strong internal and external candidate experience through full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, and onboarding
- Assist team with organizing, attending, and executing recruiting events
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to figure out the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Cultivate positive relationships, influence others at all levels, and inspire change
Your experience should include...
- 1+ years’ experience recruiting high volume roles, ideally in sales
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires organisation, attention to detail and working quickly under pressure
- Ability to identify talent and close quality candidates
- Always demonstrates a high level of professionalism and tact
- A fast learner who demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and someone who loves to tackle problems
- Ability to work in several different applications and systems simultaneously
You might also have...
- Experience with Greenhouse and Workday is preferred
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R017585