2nd Line Support Advisor - Hosting SpecialistPrimary Location: Beeston, United Kingdom
Location: Remote based, however will need to be in the Beeston office as and when required.
Shifts: Willing to work shifts/ 365 days of the year, shift patterns rotate in two-week blocks and include Day, Afternoon and Night shifts.
Join the team...
GoDaddy is looking for a confident and talented Hosting Specialist for the Global Advanced Operations team based in Beeston, with the possibility to work from home. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What you'll get to do...
- Answering escalated customer support tickets from Care Support Guides across the Heart Internet Brands
- Liaising with experienced and specialist members of the team and other parties to resolve more complex issues and disseminating results to 1st line
- Carrying out bespoke work for private server customers
- Providing testing, bug reports and potential code changes when problems are identified
- Identifying repeat problems and devising solutions to reduce incoming tickets
- Providing feedback for Care Support Guides
- Help maintaining documentation for customers and all support staff
- Generally responsible for resolving or investigating any technical problem on the Heart platform related to any service.
Your experience should include...
- Taking an active interest in how something has gone wrong to properly capture the issue even when given little starting information
- Having a methodical and structured approach to isolating and diagnosing the issue
- Wanting to verify any fix and ensure it is suitable
You might also have...
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused and always looking to deliver above expectations
- Capable of working both as a part of a larger team during working hours and independently on 2nd and potentially 3rd shifts
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
We've got your back...
- Competitive Salary
- Training and excellent progression opportunities
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A progressive, fun and supportive culture
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013612