Analyst - Website Security Support I - Incident ResponseAustralia | Bulgaria | California | Colorado | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Massachusetts | Michigan | Romania | Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Any GoDaddy Location
Shift- Wednesday- Sunday 6:00 AM- 3:00 PM AZT
What you'll get to do...
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets)
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not
- Encouraging our system with new findings to improve our automation process
- Solving customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software
- Writing regular expressions "regex”
Your experience should include...
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding)
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation
You might also have...
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009804