Website Operations SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Austin, Texas
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Every business has a brand and a story, and GoDaddy has designed a website that is consistent with each customer’s brand, and is designed with today’s consumer in mind. The Website Operations Team is responsible for introducing this website offering to customers who have recently signed up for our service, and setting up our website for them. This includes selling the product to them, aligning on edits, handling technical set-up, and owning ongoing edits to the website.
What you'll do:
- This role will be comprehensive and will play a part in each step of the process.
- Use independent judgment to diagnose the current state of a customer’s website and domain
- Check each website preview for quality prior to sending out to customers.
- Pitch the value of this website service to new and existing customers over the phone and via email to maximize utilization.
- Handle credential setup including but not limited to gathering website credentials from customers, creating new domains, and initiating assistance from third-party agencies.
- Complete final QA and publishing of the websites.
- Support customers post-launch with website requests.
- Support other Operations teams as needed to maximize customer retention.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup.
- You are a fit with GoDaddy’s values and are passionate about supporting local businesses and communities.
- Prior experience with websites and domains is a bonus, but not required.
- You enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with customers. You possess strong sales, customer service, communication skills, and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You’re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and customers. Include the word yellow somewhere in your cover letter.
- You’re pumped about working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- You have an eye for visual design
- You have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant, transferable work experience
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.