Software Development Engineer - Social and MarketingPrimary Location: Austin, Texas - Remote
Location: Our team is primarily remote, but a sizable cohort of our team lives within Austin, TX. We will soon have an Austin office available for engineers looking to collaborate in person on a part-time basis.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented software engineer that loves building applications using web technologies like React and Node.
We are a team of outstanding full-stack software engineers, dedicated to building world-class systems that enable small business owners to be seen, look great, and connect with their customers online. Our suite of tools allow GoDaddy customers to manage their business across all aspects of their online presence – including websites, SEO, ads, social media management, and more – so owners can focus on what they know best - selling their products and services.
What you'll get to do...
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to design, build and support robust customer experiences
- Build internal and external customer -facing applications across front-end (React) and back-end (Node) technologies
- Demonstrate your willingness to work across a myriad of languages, including: TypeScript, Python, Java, Bash and others
- Work within numerous cloud environments, including AWS
- Test your code through functional and unit tests
- Adopt agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
Your experience should include...
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering field
- Web and cloud tech systems, including REST APIs, distributed systems, asynchronous communication
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Solving ambiguous challenges through your architectural skills
You might also have
- Experience with cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Experience across a myriad of relational and non-relational databases
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013949