Senior Software Development Engineer - Presence and CommerceAustin, Texas | Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Tempe AZ or Remote. Team is in Tempe
What you'll get to do...
- As a full-stack engineer, your duties will involve heavy client-side development, sophisticated backend operations, server-side API development and integration efforts. You will work with our remote team of Developers, Product Owners, UX and UI designers to build and scale a greenfield application. This team is responsible for building a world-class offering which provides contact management and email marketing solutions to small business owners, which includes user-facing features and deep vertical integrations with other products in the suite as well as third party products.
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years developing web applications, using a framework like Ruby on the Rails (plus) with 3+ years working with React (required)
- Experienced with CSS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies and experience working on a remote software team
- Experienced with Git and GitHub
- Standout colleague, ability to teach as well as learn
You might also have...
- Experience with Cassandra and/or Elastic Search is a bonus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be eligible to apply for a new position internally, you must be in good standing in your current position, meaning you are not currently on any form of corrective action and you are maintaining a level of performance that is at or above the minimum performance standards for your current position. Any request for exceptions to this policy will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Job ID R009299