At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Product Manager, SEO employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We seek a SEO knowledgable Product Manager to join our fast growing team in downtown Austin!
As the Senior Product Manager, SEO, you will own product strategy and execution for our SEO solutions for small business. Your obsession will be crafting market-winning solutions that help small business owners’ websites rank higher than they could with any other product or service available.
We are a team of hardworking, high-integrity product managers, product marketers, designers, engineers and operations personnel whose mission day-in and day-out is to help small ventures and entrepreneurs succeed and thrive online.
- Develop strategy and drive execution for all aspects of our SEO solution!
- Work closely with design, engineering, sales, marketing and operations to bring an outstanding set of SEO solutions to market—across different customer segments, verticals and modes of delivery (DIY/SaaS to do-it-for-me)—for millions of small business owners around the world.
- Explore and pursue buy/partner options where appropriate.
- A minimum of 7 years of product management experience in dynamic, fast-growing environments.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in SEO with deep understanding of search engines and their ranking factors.
- Deep experience with Google products (Search Console, Data Studios, etc) and other tools of the SEO trade (crawlers, keyword tools, etc).
- Experience developing and driving SEO strategies for small businesses.
- Track record of success - experience owning and building successful new products and user experiences through multiple releases in an agile product development environment.
- Customer-centric - passion for great design and delighting users, both internal and external; ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into features and product improvements.
- Highly analytical - Adept at using data and metrics to support recommendations and drive business insights and decisions; know how to identify, implement and analyze success metrics. Able to self-serve product data to understand how customers are using your products and whether a feature is successful or not.
- Excellent communication and people skills -- work well with employees at all levels, including C-Level.
- Consumer product experience - experience launching and optimizing digital consumer products (including experience with conversion analysis and optimization, A/B testing) ideally with mobile-first applications.
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care