At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You, as Senior Product Manager for the GoDaddy Customer Experience team, will lead cross-company initiatives to deliver outstanding end to end experiences to GoDaddy customers around the globe. Do you love engaging with customers to really understand their needs, working across teams and digging into data to derive insights? In this job you will be responsible for evaluating customer needs and defining end-to-end experiences, for web and mobile, that are seamless, personalized, and help our customers be successful in their ventures. You will lead the efforts to reimagine our customers’ account settings and product renewal experiences and work across teams to drive execution. You will generate hypotheses for how new scenarios can provide differentiated value to our customers and ensure we have the telemetry and data available to evaluate success. You will run tests to validate these hypotheses, in order to deliver the most impactful solutions to market in an agile, iterative manner. You should be highly analytical and love immersing yourself in the data. If you are passionate about crafting great experiences, deriving insights from data, and helping entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world build, run and grow their digital presence, this is the job for you!
- Lead product teams to evaluate customer needs, existing data and experiences provided today, and find opportunities to improve the logged-in experience for existing GoDaddy customers.
- Find opportunities for innovation and hypotheses on how to drive towards specific business goals through our customer experience; use experimentation to determine solutions to bring to market.
- Collaborate closely with our partner teams across GoDaddy and serve as a “customer experience authority" to help select and validate promising ideas and scenarios, assessing whether they drive specific initiative goals.
- Own and work closely with marketing, design and engineering to build a sequenced backlog that aligns with business priorities and customer needs, act as PO for the set of scenarios you are driving.
- Lead efforts to identify and resolve technical dependencies and details.
- At least 5 years Product Management leadership experience, including at least 2+ years professional software leadership experience in mobile solution development.
- Demonstrated customer focus; knowledge and experience crafting customer experiences.
- Curiosity to learn and understand underlying technologies used to deliver customer experiences.
- Experience with collecting and interpreting data. A successful candidate is highly analytical.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with product teams.
- Experience serving as an agile Product Owner.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, high-output, time-sensitive environment.
The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in the culture and for this position:
- Self-Starting: An ambitious individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. An inventive individual who enthusiastically thinks outside of the box.
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify actionable insights.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions to uncover key information.
- Collaborative: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures to drive campaigns across teams.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care