As part of our Care organization at GoDaddy, you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world to help our customers build a digital presence like no other. We will arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions and potential adjustments to our products and services so they can continue meeting our customers’ needs while transforming their businesses. We don’t make dreams come true by playing it safe – every day we hustle to help small businesses shine!
What makes a successful Sales Representative (Hiring for Summer/Fall '20) employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Problem solver
- Technologically savvy
- Goal oriented
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
We are accepting applications for the Summer and Fall months of 2020 in advance.
As a Sales Representative, you will connect with GoDaddy’s existing customers and potential customers to introduce them to GoDaddy Social. In this role, you will be a part of outbound calling campaigns in targeted markets with leads provided. You will work small businesses through guided consultations, while building trust and rapport with the customer. The key performance measurements for this role are dials-per-day, scheduled-demos-per-day, demos held and minimum sales performance targets. Come join our sales team who helps customers use the power of social media to expand their online presence, all while growing your consultation and sales abilities.
- You will contact small to medium sized businesses nationwide
- You will utilize a guided sales pitch to gain the interest of business owners
- You will schedule and hold informative product demos, typically closing sales in 1-14 calls
- You will build and manage your pipeline from cold calling and customer calling in Salesforce
- You will complete a rigorous 4-week training and onboarding program
- You will have ongoing sales training with motivated sales leaders
- Ability to learn and an interest in social media
- Proactive, ambitious and driven to reach goals
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the ability to easily and quickly build rapport with customers
- A high level of integrity and customer focus, we always consider what’s best for the customer
- Consistent demonstration of GoDaddy’s core values – Extraordinary Customer Focus, Live Passionately, Own Outcomes, Work Fearlessly, and Join Forces
- Refusal to allow rejection on one sales call affect the outcome of the next; perseverance and resilience are key
- Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them; It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- This is an entry level sales role, but 1 year of outbound sales experience, particularly in a bonus or commission-based sales environment, is preferred
- Degree preferred but not required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
Our award winning customer care team is second to none. We provide ideas to make small business look amazing online, around the world, around the clock and one customer discussion at a time.
Auguste Goldman, SVP Customer Care
Our people are the keystone of what makes GoDaddy amazing. The diversity, equality, dedication to culture and focus on customer needs are the morsels that bind our foundation together.
Paralee Johnson, Internal Communications