At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Product Manager - Growth & Engagement employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This is a rare opportunity to build products that will be used by millions of customers worldwide! Your work will directly impact the success of small businesses across industries of all kinds. GoDaddy is revolutionizing how small businesses build their online presence, and we are looking for a technical, analytical product manager with an experimentation attitude to join our team. Demonstrate your analytic prowess and develop your leadership skills while you identify, design, build and launch groundbreaking online experiences. You will be using the latest technologies and collaborating with hardworking and motivated cross-functional teams!
You'll be joining the Growth Team in the Presence and Commerce division, a team comprised of product, design, marketing and engineering leaders who share a passion for driving next-generation products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. You'll be focused specifically on crafting and optimizing customer-facing guidance content and experiences that drive product engagement and help small businesses succeed online. You will also develop new ideas for helping customers unlock value from our next-generation web presence product.
Working closely with UX, other Product Managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and support teams, you will craft a phenomenal end-to-end experience that goes beyond the pixels on the screen. You are iterative in approach, empathetic to customer needs, and relentless in delivering innovative and high-value customer-focused products.
- Collaborate with other product and marketing leaders; form and communicate roadmap for user guidance and content that optimizes engagement and helps customers succeed online
- Build and deliver customer-facing ‘suggestion cards’ using an internal CMS, writing JSON rules to control delivery
- Partner with product teams across the company to identify actions and contents in their feature areas which can be brought to bear as recommended actions to customer segments
- Use SQL and other tools to analyze performance of current experience and find opportunities for improvement
- Build clear specifications and requirements to guide engineering
- Form product hypotheses, execute and report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly increase value delivered to customers
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on actionable findings
- Use, manage and evangelize internal tools needed to enable experimentation, including Optimizely, Mixpanel, Split.io and more
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management (or similar role), working with Internet/software products, with growing levels of responsibility.
- Analytical and metrics-driven with a hypothesis-based mentality; has identified, implemented and analyzed success metrics and conducted A/B tests.
- Strong oral and written communication and teamwork skills, able to work closely with engineering, design, business planning and customer service.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated empathy for customers, and the ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into test ideas and product improvements.
- Self-starter and results-oriented.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong technical proficiency; B.S. in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. Focus on key business goals and execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business or building products or services for small business customers.
- Location: San Francisco CA, Sunnyvale CA, Austin, TX, Phoenix-area AZ, or Kirkland WA
Tools we work with:
- Optimizely, Split.io
- MixPanel, Tableau and other analytics platforms
- InVision, Sketch and other UX tools
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care