Premium Website Service Retention SpecialistPrimary Location: Austin, Texas
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join Our Team...
The Customer Success Team is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is GoDaddy’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
What you'll get to do...
- Speak with customers who have indicated a desire to cancel their subscription, listen to their feedback, communicate the value of remaining a GoDaddy customer, and design solutions to help them remain onboard.
- Provide personalized, positive support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the Retention Specialist role every month.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of GoDaddy WDS products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
Your experience should include...
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- B2B sales or customer service experience is ideal.
- Strong judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Lots of comfort with a role where most of the time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get-it-done” attitude, and high personal accountability
You Might Also Have...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R017782