Lead User Experience DesignerPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): Kirkland, Washington; California
You’ll be working remotely from anywhere in the US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
As a Product Design Lead you will be a fundamental member of our Product Design team working alongside some of the best product, engineering, design, and marketing talent. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and help Website Designers and Developers around the world build, manage, and grow their design and management business. You will be working on our GoDaddy Hub offering - crafting engaging experiences that spread across GoDaddy’s ecosystem.
- Craft Engaging Experiences- Support the customers’ needs and our business objectives by solving problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- Communicate and Collaborate- You understand technical limitations, where to take liberties and how to communicate with engineers, product managers, designers, researchers and writers across different teams and offices.
- Design for Scale- Create experiences across multiple touch points, mediums, products, regions and customers without sacrificing consistency and simplicity.
- Prototype, Test, Iterate- Be comfortable concepting, working in low fidelity and high fidelity as well as testing, learning and iterating on designs.
- Define & Document- Create artifacts that articulate our users needs, product principles and design details necessary to bring something to life with our engineers
- Contribute and Invest- In our growing design community as well as customer research and discovery activities
Your experience should include...
- A rock-solid portfolio that demonstrates skills in user experience and a proven track record of delivering products to market
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills.
- Experience collaborating with multi-functional teams including product, engineering, and end user groups.
- Expert communicator whocan encourage and sell a vision.
- Hands off, self-starter who wants to make GoDaddy’s applications visually appealing and easy to use.
- Deep understanding of design tools like: Sketch, Figma, Framer, InVision.
- A passion for small businesses.
You might also have...
- Experience as a freelance website designer or developer
- Experience building software for customer experience or service design
- 6+ years of crafting design experiences.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011947