Director Product Marketing - Point of Sale solutionsPrimary Location: Austin, Texas Additional location(s): Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Hiawatha, Iowa; Kirkland, Washington; Los Angeles, California; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Santa Clara, California; Seattle, Washington; Tempe, Arizona
Location Details: Austin, TX, Santa Clara, CA, Kirkland, WA, Hiawatha, IA, Tempe, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Boston, MA
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
As a Director of Product Marketing for Point-of-Sale solutions, you will define product positioning, feature packaging and pricing strategies for our suite of point-of-sale products.
You’ll ensure our customer’s voice is reflected in value propositions, and that we have a differentiated message that appeals to the small business segment. You will partner closely with product management, go-to-market, and other teams to launch new solutions that will delight our customers, and help the company achieve growth objectives.
- Customer insights – understand our small business merchant’s goals, difficulties and their buying journey for point-of-sale solutions and develop critical customer insights through dedicated research or in partnership with GoDaddy’s research team
- Product positioning and messaging –deliver differentiated positioning, claims, social proofs, and other artifacts for point-of-sale products targeting new and established sellers
- Pricing and packaging - develop pricing and line-up recommendations that are customer-centric and achieves business goals
- Market intelligence – be an expert on competitor insights and market trends, and use these insights to build differentiated value prop for our products
- Cross-functional leadership - build strong relationships with product, marketing, and operation leaders across GoDaddy to drive product launches and cross-functional initiatives.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years in software/technology product marketing experience
- Small business product marketing experience is highly desired
- Point-of-sale / Payments product marketing experience is highly desired
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for customer insights by way of research and translating insights into messaging deliverables
- Comfort with A/B experimentation approach
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016811
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $152000.00 to $190000.00
- Colorado - $128000.00 to $160000.00