Director of Product Marketing: Mobile and Marketing SolutionsPrimary Location: Boston, Massachusetts - Remote Additional location(s): Kirkland, Washington; Santa Clara, California; Scottsdale, Arizona
Location: We are open to this role being located in any GoDaddy HUB location; ideally East Coast time zone * This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
As the Director of Product Marketing for Mobile and Marketing Solutions, you’ll focus developing value propositions for the social-first and mobile-first customer and help them grow by marrying content creation, marketing and commerce – all from the palm of their hands.
In this role you'll lead defining segmentation, creating positioning, feature packaging, orchestrate messaging and develop pricing strategies for our customers. You’ll become the customer and champion their voice and needs across the product + marketing lifecycles. Along the way, you’ll orchestrate the development of clear marketing value propositions and differentiated messages.
You will partner closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, growth marketers, engineering, content, design, sales, support and business analytics to launch new solutions into the market that will delight our customers, and help the company achieve our growth objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that will help millions of entrepreneurs worldwide save time while grow their business.
What you'll get to do...
- Customer insights – lead segmentation efforts and develop critical customer insights through self-driven research or in partnership with GoDaddy’s research team. You’ll use this to prioritize opportunities, define segmentation and help shape the product roadmap.
- Product positioning –deliver differentiated positioning for the overall solutions and features within our mobile, design and marketing offerings.
- Messaging Development – Create differentiated, high-performing product naming and customer-facing messaging. Develop messaging strategies and hypothesis that resonate across the buyer journey.
- Strategic Growth input – partner with the growth and marketing teams and provide key inputs on the customer target and product value proposition to set up new services.
- Pricing and packaging - develop strategies to developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieves business goals
- Market intelligence – be a specialist on competitors and build strategy to differentiate and better serve our customers
- Cross-functional leadership - Develop and build positive relationships with product, marketing, and operations leaders across GoDaddy
Your experience should include...
- 12+ years of product marketing or relevant consulting or CPG experience
- Proven track record in developing simple but powerful messaging
- Experience developing effective pricing and monetization strategies
- Demonstrated passion for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and in-market testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Strong experience in coupling impactful messaging in-line with customer buying journey
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with track record of “test & learn” mentality. Desire to operate at strategic level while able to drive executional excellence
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
You might also have...
- Small business or consumer marketing experience
- Experience in small business and social media marketing
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing space, including social media and content creation
- Familiarity with app store marketing and app ecosystems
- Design + content strategy experience
- Global brand experience working with geographically diverse teams and customers
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012654