Director of Product Design for Partners SegmentApplyApply Later Location Austin, Texas; Carlsbad, California; Kirkland, Washington; San Francisco, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California Additional Locations Austin, Texas, United States of America; Carlsbad, California, United States of America; Kirkland, Washington, United States of America; San Francisco, California, United States of America; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America; Sunnyvale, California, United States of America
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
You will be a key leader and contributor to all experience design efforts for GoDaddy. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help everyday entrepreneurs and businesses around the globe succeed online. We are looking for a strong creative and experience design leader that can help our team conceptualize and deliver product experiences that are truly outstanding. A leader that is able to intersect customer needs with GoDaddy’s business, establish a vision for our partner experience and then orchestrate the work of user experience teams to help execute and deliver that vision. A leader that can contribute a robust design culture both across our organization, that drives craft, beauty, simplicity and efficiency into our digital touchpoints.
- Lead GoDaddy’s product design for Partner organization (pros, agencies and resellers)
- Work with the Partner leadership to help define the vision for the user experience and plan out it’s execution or roadmap.
- Lead and orchestrate the work of a multi-disciplinary design team to conceptualize, design, test and deliver product experiences aligned to the plan and vision.
- Ensure the quality and craftsmanship of the end experience live in customers’ hands.
- Drive normalization or core tools, resources and methods related to user experience design
- Help establish a strong intra and extra team design culture.
- Regularly present strategies, concepts and ideas to the leadership team
- Collaborate with communications, product marketing, brand and marketing to drive creative brand expression into the user experience.
- Partner effectively with other segment design teams.
- 10+ years of experience leading user experience design, doing the work where needed and leading multi discipline design teams.
- Proven track record delivering premier consumer and business web-based product experiences
- A portfolio and body or work that demonstrates a keen eye for aesthetics and simplicity in user experiences along with the willingness to take chances
- Ability to balance short- and long-term priorities, and how to quickly pivot priorities
- Comfortable working in a high impact, high energy, fast-paced environment where data and experimentation drives success
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or other relevant studies
- Travel: up to 30%
- Prior experience crafting products experiences for technology service providers and agencies in the areas of website authoring and hosting, online security and other business productivity tools and services.
- Working knowledge of web related technologies and solutions a plus – office 365, WordPress, SSL, website hosting to name a few.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.