Technical Account ManagerPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
This position will be within our WooCommerce team at GoDaddy, where we build products (like Managed WooCommerce and a range of WooCommerce plugins) that help eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our team is 100% remote, with 35 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a friendly, talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team and help support our entire suite of products: our Managed WooCommerce hosting platform, a suite of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce, and GoDaddy Payments.
You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything. We’re currently looking for talented support people who can help cover the weekends, working either Sunday to Thursday, or Tuesday to Saturday shifts.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- With over 70 products that we support, there's plenty to learn. We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge.
Your experience should include...
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
- Native-level fluency in English (Are you fluent in other languages? Tell us! We love being able to support customers in their native language.)
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment (along with a reliable internet connection)
You might also have...
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience with PHP, JS, or other programming languages
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux /Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
We got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016113