System Admin (WordPress Support Engineer)Primary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
As a System Admin at Pagely you’ll supports incoming customer requests and issues in a timely, professional manner. System Admins are responsible for solving complex problems by communicating across departments and documenting solutions for future use. Working as a critical member of our customer's team, they sleep more soundly knowing their sites are in good hands.
- Excellent written communication
- Passion for research and continued development
- Creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Devoted communication to clients and team members
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable
- Growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
- 3+ years of support experience (or educational and professional equivalent)
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Firm understanding of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- WordPress/web hosting experience
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/mySQL debugging experience
We are currently prioritizing candidates available for the Second Shift between the hours of 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM MST
- Familiarity with JSON, YML, and/or Linux command line
We are currently prioritizing candidates available for the First Shift between the hours of 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM MST and Second Shift between the hours of 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM MST.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014588
The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- New York - $65000.00 to $81500.00
- Colorado - $56000.00 to $70000.00