Sucuri Chat Sales and SupportArizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Our Sales Representatives are the front of site, first line sales responders. Although we are responsible for sales and it is in our title we wear several different hats. Such as front-line support and sales chat functions. Here at Sucuri we deal with a wide range of people who operate websites from single website owners to agencies that run hundreds of websites. Our goal is to help remediate issues involving malware and to protect the sites from being attacked in the future.
You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
What you'll get to do
- Maintain a positive, customer-first attitude
- Educate customers on security related issues regarding their websites
- Knowing our products inside and out so you can educate others on them
- Responding promptly to customers inquiries via call or chat
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions
- Ensuring customer happiness and providing customer support when needed
- Lead generation including sending leads to Sales Consultants
- Maintain customer care standards
Your experience should include
- Customer Service Experience
- You're a self-starter that dedicatedly plans and prioritizes your day to complete necessary tasks with minimal direction
- This role is work from home so your internet speed needs to be at least 2mbs down and 2mbs up
- Your at home work environment should be a quiet place to take and make calls when required and to be on chat uninterrupted
- You meet the performance metrics required for this role such as schedule adherence
- You possess the ability to learn new concepts on the fly
- We take care of website security issues every single day so it's meaningful to know things like file transfer protocol, DNS, and SSH
- You have flexibility in the hours you can work. We are hiring for a swing shift 1pm-10pm PST Monday through Friday
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R010619