Stock Plan AdministratorPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote
Location Details: Tempe, AZ or Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy is looking for a Stock Plan Administrator to join our global equity team! We are seeking an analytical, detail orientated and motivated teammate to help improve efficiency and accuracy in our processes. Our ideal administrator works well in a team environment but is also capable of working independently when required. Communication skills are required as there is a high level of inter-department and employee interaction. Knowledge of E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online platform or comparable equity administration platform is required. Qualified administrators will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask projects and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
What you'll get to do...
- Maintain quality and integrity of our equity compensation platform.
- Assist in administration of restricted stock units (RSUs), performance-based awards and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) processing.
- Partner with E*TRADE and the Transfer Agent to effectively manage our equity compensation plans and associated participant accounts.
- Process and monitor equity award activity, including grants & grant agreements, vesting of RSUs and PSUs, exercises and employee terminations.
- Partner with various departments, including Accounting, HR, Legal and Tax, on equity compensation matters, including tax calculations related to option exercises, RSU vesting and ESPP activity.
- Respond to equity-related inquiries from employees and others.
- Maintain operating procedure documents, including the creation of new or modified procedures when appropriate.
- Maintain automated data transfers and look for additional automation opportunities.
- Assist with internal/external auditor and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requests.
- Assist with global quarterly and year-end reporting.
- Assist with various other equity-related projects and initiatives as required.
Your experience should include...
- Minimum of one-year experience in equity compensation (CEP Level I a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with equity compensation platforms (Equity Edge Online knowledge a plus).
- General familiarity with HRIS systems.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Capacity to perform self-audit to ensure data integrity and utmost accuracy at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open and collaborative work style.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016107
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $73500.00 - $110500.00
- Seattle, New York City: $65000.00 - $98000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $64000.00 - $96000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $56000.00 - $84000.00