Sr. FX AnalystPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): United States - Remote
Location Details: US REMOTE
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
GoDaddy is seeking an energetic, treasury professional to fill the role of Senior FX Analyst. This position will measure, analyze, monitor, and influence FX exposure management across the organization. This role is also responsible for treasury dashboard preparation, intercompany settlements, and acting as backup to Senior Treasury Analyst – Debt & Swaps. FX forecasting, trading, management of OCI amortization schedules within TMS, and maintenance of front & back-office functions of trading platform are key areas of responsibility.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage FX hedging program via monthly execution of forward contracts
- Provide analysis using financial modeling and recommendation on use of other derivatives to hedge exposures
- Manage integration between Reval and FXall (trading platform)
- Act as primary FX trader
- Responsible for managing front and back of house FX trading operations, and executing all related tasks efficiently
- Coordinate with Technical Accounting regarding hedge designations
- Assist monthly intercompany settlements; spot trade as needed to clear balances and concentrate cash
- Responsible for compliance within Markit & GMEI portals
- Enhance risk reporting and analytic capabilities
- Produce weekly FX balance sheet exposure reporting
- Maintain monthly & quarterly reporting for executive management, Financial Reporting, and audit requests
- Assist in preparation of quarterly audit committee slides
- Backup Debt Analyst in all capacities
- Maintain audit materials and facilitate SOX audit requests
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to Accounting team in support of monthly close process
- Identify areas to improve efficiency across processes and procedures
- Maintain and create process documents as needed
- Uphold and establish a high degree of automation for processes through use of systems, services and robotics
- Provide excellent customer service to other departments, related to general treasury inquiries
- Input and approve manual wires within bank portal as needed
- Support integration of M&A deals
- Assist with ad hoc projects across all areas of treasury operations
Your experience should include...
- BA/BS in Business, or Finance or other quantitative field
- 2+ years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience as related to finance
- Experience with Reval, Bloomberg, FXall & Workday Financials
- Good understanding of derivatives, cash flow & balance sheet hedging
- Understanding hedge accounting treatment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Problem-solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and Python
You might also have...
- CFA, CTP Preferred
- Experience in other treasury technology systems
- Experience in automating tasks via RPA or other methods
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R017087
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $80000.00 to $100000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $68000.00 to $85000.00