Sr. Payroll AnalystArizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: We are open to this position being located anywhere
What you'll get to do...
Global Payroll Senior Analyst role is responsible for the support and execution of Payroll processing for global payroll counties along with driving process improvements, automation and reporting/controls and audits.
- Analyze, prepare file submissions, and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal Workday system for UK and US Payroll
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintains end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Oversight of Operational Controls and Compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews and regulatory reporting
- Assist with expatriate payroll administration which includes coordination and preparation of payroll entries, communication with external tax advisor, and reporting
- Support quarterly, mid-year and year-end tax review and validation process
- Support equity processing for RSU, Stock Options and Grants
- Support Service level management including reporting and analytics on trending to drive internal and vendor improvements
- Evaluate & eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participating in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Participates in both large scale and smaller projects
Your experience should include...
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 3-5 years of Workday payroll processing experience
- Experience with global payroll processing in addition to U.S. Payroll (Canada, EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- Advanced experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MS Visio and/or other Process Flow software is preferred, but not required
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012243