Senior Software Developer (JS/React) - Partners CXPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): Ontario - Remote; Vancouver, British Columbia
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
You’ll be working remotely from anywhere in Canada.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites
Join our team...
Our team develops and maintains the GoDaddy Pro Hub. Our team charter is to create tools for web pros and simplify their site maintenance tasks. We share both Product Development and Platform/Infrastructure responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will support our team in meeting business and customer goals. They will have a phenomenal opportunity to learn and grow in all areas of software development and will ideally raise the bar for the team. This position is fully remote with very flexible working hours.
What you'll get to do...
- Architect and build services and systems at scale
- Work closely with Product and other Engineering teams in executing towards common goals
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding methodologies
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of the platform
- Engage with engineers and partners across the organization to solve problems with an org-wide and company-wide impact
Your experience should include...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent degree or experience
- 5+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
- Experience building scalable microservice systems in Node.js
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Pipelines) and Git/GitHub
- A passion for quality, great UX, attention to detail, and an empathy for customer experience
- Understanding of NoSQL databases (Mongo dB, DynamoDB, etc.)
You might also have...
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and JIRA
- Experience with cloud platform technologies such as AWS
- Excellent ability to tackle problems across domains, skills, and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to be able to convey technical issues and details to non-technical users
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013878
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $128000.00 to $160000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $113500.00 to $142000.00