Senior Analyst- Payroll TaxPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): United States - Remote
Location Details: Tempe, AZ or REMOTE
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
The Global Senior Payroll Analyst role will be part of our Americas payroll team specializing in US tax compliance and the accurate recording of equity transactions. The position will also support payroll processing, reporting, controls, and audits globally for 25+ counties while driving process improvements and automation.
What you'll get to do...
- Oversee entire US federal, state, and local tax form submission process on a quarterly, annual, or other required basis including 941s, 940s, state and local income tax, unemployment and W-2s
- Ensure that the organization is following federal, state, and local tax regulations by performing periodic audits
- Manage and update payroll tax system (ADP SmartCompliance)
- Ensure in-house payroll system (Workday) is up to date with current technical and legislative requirements
- Monitor tax payments and reconcile transactions with our third-party tax vendor
- Manage all employee inquiries related to tax meeting internal SLAs and providing excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Liaison with accounting and internal audit for oversight of operational controls - compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting
- Assist with expatriate payroll administration which includes coordination and preparation of payroll entries, communication with external tax advisor, and reporting
- Support equity processing for RSU, Stock Options and Grants
- Support department SLAs through reporting and analytics to drive internal and vendor improvements
- Evaluate & eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participating in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Participates in both large scale and smaller projects
Your experience should include...
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 3-5 years of Workday payroll processing experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with global payroll processing in addition to U.S. Payroll (Canada, EMEA, APAC, LATAM) preferred but not required.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- Advanced experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MS Visio and/or other Process Flow software is preferred, but not required
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R017537
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $80000.00 to $100000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $68000.00 to $85000.00