GoDaddy Corporate Domains - Enterprise Account ExecutivePrimary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): California
Location: Your manager is in NY but you'll be working remotely from the US or Canada.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
Be part of the fast-growing team at GoDaddy Corporate Domains (GCD), the corporate registrar within the GoDaddy family. We are looking to hire an experienced, hardworking, and results-driven Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. As part of our commitment to the corporate customer, we’re expanding the GCD team to deliver a more and better enterprise domain name management.
What you'll get to do...
You will be responsible for generating new business relationships on behalf of the company and will nurture prospects through the purchase cycle from beginning to end. We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills that has an interest in being part of a fast moving and growing company focused on working with some of the most well-known companies in the world to manage their digital assets. It is of critical importance that you’re committed to solving customers problems and to working internally and externally so that GCD clients are the most delighted and loyal in the industry. The position will require approximately 20% of time spent on travel.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years in a business development role, preferably in at a software as a service company
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the domain name industry, preferably in the corporate market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to, and interacting with, senior level corporate individuals
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Intermediate, or higher, level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You might also have...
- Ability to generate and qualify leads via phone, email, and in person
- Developing subject matter expertise w/in the Corporate domain name space
- Experience building strong relationships with prospects that aim to problem solve and share our expertise
- Experience building and managing your pipeline in Salesforce
- Strategic mindset that develops strategies for more effective business development efforts, and collaborate with the broader sales team
- Positive business and customer relationship to maximize and to prolong customer longevity and lifetime value to the business
- Ability to source and develop client referrals
- Tracking personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuous improvement through feedback
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us...GoDaddy Corporate Domains (GCD) uses the latest technology to deliver secure, intuitive and powerful domain management solutions for enterprise-level domain name portfolios. Providing services to some of the world’s most well-known brands, GCD is focused on enabling companies to contain costs, optimize portfolios and mitigate risks by providing unprecedented access to domain name and website data. GCD is led by true industry experts who understand the complexities of managing corporate domain names, who use their expertise to advise clients on strategies or help with day-to-day domain portfolio management. To learn more about the company visit www.gcd.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R012339