Marketing Ops Technologist IIIPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
You are the tip of the spear. The critical endpoint where the combined efforts of Strategy/Marketing/Creative all come together. Redefining that combined upstream effort into alluring and functional customer-facing communications. You will take creative documentation and turn it into adaptable, mobile-friendly emails that work flawlessly in fifty-seven unique markets, all at once. Outside of “hand on keyboard” work you will collaborate closely with a variety of teams to ensure the work is moving forward, including Martech, Marketing, Localization and others. You will also function as a mentor, guiding the skills and growth of more junior members of the team. We are a small team, and tightly knit, culture fit and “being a good teammate” is paramount.
What you'll get to do...
- Develop and deploy omni-channel marketing campaigns across Email, Web, CRM, SMS, and other customer touchpoints
- Play an active role in driving requirements for the implementation and integration of an evolving outstanding marketing automation platform
- Serve as a conduit between disparate and multi-faceted teams to serve effective work and ongoing scaling.
- Monitor deployed communications and spring into action if something goes awry.
- Increase team and overall operations efficiency by driving process and documentation improvements.
- Ensure the accuracy of our outbound marketing campaigns by performing QA.
- Use scripting to provide dynamic data to communications.
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- “Brownbag” and collaborate on solutioning
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years in campaign marketing environment
- Experience working with B2B and B2C context
- Detailed understanding of translating sophisticated marketing requirements within a large and sophisticated customer database. Experience with email marketing is required.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proven experience troubleshooting, identifying issues and addressing senior management in a cohesive manner. Having a strong bedside manner is very desired.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills required.
- Experience working with multiple partners including MarTech Platform Team, Data Platform, Marketing Managers to present findings and issues.
- Experience with an enterprise level Marketing Automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required. Salesforce Marketing Certification is a plus
- Self-starter or “bootstrapper” sought
You might also have...
- Advanced AMPScript experience
- Familiarity in testing/optimization methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Self-critical, analytical and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems, and quickly diagnose and solve emergent issues
- Hands-on experience with SQL syntax, relational database models, and data driven marketing platforms
- BS/BA in related field
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R015905
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $80000.00 to $100000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $68000.00 to $85000.00