Domain Aftermarket Sales ExecutiveArizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team…
GoDaddy's Domain Name Aftermarket is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. We are looking for elite sales talent to join our team. We handle inbound leads and calls from businesses and individuals who are interested in acquiring premium domain names. Premium Domains are domains which are already registered and the owner has listed it for sale. We work in a fast paced sales environment where we encourage the sales representative to own their book of business. We are seeking someone who is passionate about sales, has great interpersonal skills, and is highly organized. If that is you, we want to meet you!
What you'll get to do...
- Reach out quickly to inbound leads to connect with and build rapport with prospective buyers of premium domains
- Use coaching and regular training sessions to continuously improve your selling skills
- Become a specialist in domain names and advise customers on acquiring the best domain for their project or venture
- Thrive in a dynamic sales environment (most sales reps close at least one sale per day) and exceed sales revenue performance expectations
- Build a proven book of accounts of repeat clients, and add new customers over time
- Be a positive teammate who upholds GoDaddy values: be extraordinary, own outcomes, work fearlessly, join forces, and live passionately!
Your experience should include...
- Highly skilled communicator in listening, writing, and speaking in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to quickly build rapport with anyone from sole proprietors to C-level executives, grow relationships and close sales
- Highly motivated to exceed sales goals
- Critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You can work towards individual goals while still being a great teammate
- Proficient with technology, have basic digital literacy and ability to learn programs such as Outlook, Salesforce, Word, and Excel
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R011231