Security EngineerApply Apply Later Location Amsterdam, Netherlands; Birmingham, United Kingdom; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Cologne, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Hayes, United Kingdom; Ismaning, Germany; Leeds, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Nottingham, United Kingdom; United Kingdom; Slough, United Kingdom; Woking, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Security Engineer on the Continuous Risk Assessment team, you will work on securing the systems, services and infrastructure that GoDaddy runs on.
You will work with the team to help evaluate current applications and platforms, initially focusing on those running the GoDaddy customer facing workloads from a design, architecture and security perspective, run application and platform vulnerability scans.
Supporting and facilitating the Continuous Risk Assessment Team to:
- Establish Security Maturity Level on GoDaddy brands
- Develop and design new security solutions and integrate technologies into existing services to reduce risk and align business requirements with global security standards
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall level of GoDaddy security to reduce risk
- Drive Application and Platform Vulnerability Scanning
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Linux administration skills
- Experience in Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible etc).
- Web Application Security Analysis
- General Hardening / Lockdown
- Security Focus on solutions
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Experience within the Hosting industry
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.